KID’S DENTAL EXAM IN GLENDALE AZ
Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
Pediatric Dentistry located in Glendale, AZ Now offering appointments.
Kid’s Dental Exam in Glendale AZ
Scheduling your kid’s dental exam in Glendale AZ with Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is one of the best ways to maintain exceptional oral health for your child and reduce their risk of tooth and gum problems. Our experienced team offers comprehensive dental exams for children of all ages and we serve the communities of Glendale and Peoria AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Teaching your child to take care of their teeth is super important, and that’s why it’s essential for kids to visit the dentist regularly. Our office is kid-friendly and a wonderful place for kids to get their dental checkups! Let’s explore why these dental exams are so important and what you can expect during your visit.
Why Kid’s Dental Exams Matter:
- Healthy Smiles: Dental exams help keep their teeth and gums healthy. One of our highly trained and experienced dentists will check for cavities and gum problems, so to catch issues early, preventing them from getting worse.
- Prevent Toothaches: Regular checkups can help prevent toothaches. We know you don’t want your child to go through the unnecessary pain of a toothache, right? So, let’s keep those teeth happy and pain-free!
- Learn Good Habits: Our dentists are like oral health superheroes. They can teach your child how to brush and floss properly, which will help keep their teeth healthy and their smile sparkling.
- Gentle Cleanings: Dental cleanings may sound scary especially to a child, but they’re not! Our dentists and dental hygienists are trained to work with children in a gentle and kind manner. They’ll clean their teeth and make sure they’re shiny too.
- Friendly Atmosphere: Our dental office is designed with kids in mind. It’s colorful and fun, and the staff is always kind and welcoming. We even have fund toys and cool stickers!
What Happens During a Kid’s Dental Exam:
- Welcome: When you arrive, our dental team will greet you with a warm smile. We always want you and your family to feel welcome.
- Checkup: One of our experienced and highly trained dentists will carefully examine your child’s teeth and gums. And don’t worry; it doesn’t hurt them at all! We use kid-size dental tools to check for any oral health issues.
- X-rays: Sometimes, the dentist will probably take X-rays. They will help the dentist to see what’s happening inside your kid’s mouth.
- Cleaning: We will then clean and polish his or her teeth and provide a fluoride rinse.
- Questions and Tips: Our dentist will talk to you and your child (if you wish them to be present) about their overall dental health and make recommendations on what further steps should be taken. We will also give you tips on how to teach them how to properly brush and floss their teeth. And who knows…maybe you’ll pick up a tip or two!So, if you’re looking for the best place for your kid’s dental exam in Glendale, AZ, and the surrounding areas, then Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics is just the place for you. We suggest no matter who you may see, remember to visit your dentist regularly in order to keep your child’s smile bright and healthy.
Dental Exam Q & A
What is a dental exam?
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Cracks, chips, or holes
- Crooked teeth
- Tooth infections
- Other oral health problems
After a dental exam, your dentist might recommend further treatment as needed to prevent future problems, repair your teeth, or eliminate gum disease.
How often should I schedule dental exams?
What happens during my dental appointment?
During your dental exam, a Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics dentist examines your dental X-rays and evaluates your teeth and gums. They let you know if you have tooth damage, decay, gum disease, or other oral health issues requiring treatment. They offer:
- Fluoride treatment
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Root canals
- Orthodontics treatment
- Gum disease treatment
Your dentist personalizes each treatment to strengthen your teeth, protect them from decay, and reduce the risk of complications in the future.
How can I care for my teeth at home?
Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet but limit sweets, soda, and other sugary drinks. Wear a mouthguard at night if you’re a teeth grinder or if you play contact sports.
Keep your teeth, gums, and smile as healthy as they can be. Call the office at Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics for a dental exam or book an appointment online today.