DENTISTRY FOR KIDS IN GLENDALE AZ
Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
Pediatric Dentistry located in Glendale, AZ Now offering appointments.
The Best Dentistry for Kids in Glendale AZ
Finding the best dentistry for kids in Glendale AZ can set the foundation for a lifetime of healthy smiles. As a parent, ensuring the well-being of your child encompasses more than just physical health—it includes their dental hygiene too. At Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, we strive to stay on top of the latest kid’s dental trends and provide them in a compassionate, gentle, and kid-friendly manner.
Why Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
Stands Out Among the Rest
- Kid-Friendly Atmosphere: At Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry we understand the importance of a welcoming environment. We go the extra mile to create a space that helps to alleviate anxieties your child might have about going to the dentist. Colorful, playful waiting rooms, child-sized furniture, and a friendly and genuine staff contribute to a comfortable atmosphere that helps children feel at ease.
- Experienced Pediatric Dentists: Not to brag, but we would say that we have among the best dentists for kids in Glendale and Peoria AZ. We specialize in pediatric dental care, which goes beyond just treating dental issues. Our pediatric dentists are trained to communicate with children effectively, making the dental experience enjoyable and fun. We also answer all the parents’ questions, so that parent and child are at ease. Our dentist’s expertise ensures that your child receives age-appropriate dental care and guidance.
- Preventive Approach: Promoting good oral hygiene habits from a young age is crucial. We stay at the forefront of leading dentistry practices and prioritize preventive care by offering services like fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and regular check-ups. This proactive approach helps prevent future dental problems and instills healthy habits in your children for a lifetime.
- Interactive Education: Educating kids about the importance of dental care can significantly impact their oral health journey. Our dentists take the time to teach children how to brush and floss properly, explaining the reasons behind each step. Interactive tools help to engage children in the learning process.
- Parent Involvement: The journey to a healthy smile isn’t just for kids—it involves parents too. Leading dentistry practices such as ours actively involve parents in their child’s oral health journey. We provide guidance on oral care routines and answer any questions parents may have to ensure consistent care at home.
- Comprehensive Services: From routine cleanings to addressing dental emergencies, at Paseo Ranch Pediatrics Dentistry we offer your kids a wide range of services including orthodontics for the entire family. This eliminates the need to visit multiple dental offices, ensuring convenience for busy parents and a familiar environment for children.
- Positive Reinforcement: Encouragement and praise go a long way in making a child’s dental visit a positive experience. Our dentists understand this and incorporate positive reinforcement techniques, such as rewards or small prizes, to motivate children during their appointments.
Our entire staff at Paseo Ranch Pediatrics and Orthodontics goes beyond offering typical and routine kids dental care. Our approach creates a nurturing environment, prioritizes prevention, offers interactive education, involves parents, and offers comprehensive services.
By choosing our kids dentistry in Glendale AZ, you will be choosing a pediatric dental practice that focuses on these aspects. In turn, you’re setting your child on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles and positive dental experiences.
We accept most dental insurance and also accept AHCCCS. NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM! We have several financing options from which to choose. Please call (623) 223-9677 for an appointment or click on the appointment button below.
Early Dental Care Q & A
What is early dental care?
What happens during early dental care?
They gently clean your child’s teeth using state-of-the-art dental equipment and procedures and floss between the teeth. During a dental exam, the dentist evaluates your child’s oral health and might recommend preventive or restorative dental procedures based on their unique needs and preferences.
How often should I schedule dental visits?
When your child is due for their next dental visit, turn to Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics for exceptional care. Schedule an appointment by phone or online today.
Which early dental care services are available?
Professional dental cleanings allow Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics providers to remove plaque and tartar in hard-to-reach areas.
Dental exams help your dentist to detect oral health problems before they become serious, allowing them to make treatment recommendations as needed to optimize oral health.
Fluoride treatments are preventive procedures in which the dentist applies a varnish or gel to your child’s teeth to reduce the risk of developing cavities.
The dentist can apply sealants to your child’s back molars to protect them from decay. The procedure is fast and painless.
If your child has mild tooth decay or damage, the dentist can apply a tooth-colored filling to their tooth to restore it and prevent future problems.
If your child feels anxious about a dental procedure, Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics providers offer sedation dentistry to help them relax.
Orthodontic treatment at Paseo Ranch Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics includes traditional braces, which shift the teeth into a desirable position to help achieve an aesthetically pleasing smile.